“A comfortable place in Wall”
Review of Ann's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wall
Ann's Motel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Based on other TripAdvisor reviews, I stopped here for a night between Mount Rushmore and Badlands National Park. I was not disappointed. The room was comfortable and clean and my reception was friendly. Ann recommended a good place for dinner. That recommendation then proved invaluable when I later locked myself out of my room... The charms of a small town were proven when I went back to the restaurant, explained my plight and Dani, a local customer, was able to reach Ann with a call and the problem was solved... A nice place in a nice town!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had a cute cabin, very rustic and very clean, and friendly check-in. Can walk to the famous Wall Drug Store and any of the other stores on that road. Lots of parking for cars, trailers and motor homes.

Room Tip: Easy to find
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed one night in the motel going out to the Black Hills and another in one of their cabins on the way home. Both were roomy, clean and because it is away from the main street, it was quiet. Can't say enough about the owner, Ann. She was so friendly and helpful. We would stay there again when we get back out that way.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn K
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We were too tired to drive to Rapid City and upon leaving Wall Drug we noticed Ann's motel. I went around the corner and gave her a call to see if she had any rooms that night and she had one at a very reasonable price. We grabbed it and enjoyed our interaction with Ann and her family as well as the room. It's old, but clean. Will take this over a national chain any day!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The owners are so nice, helpful, friendly and sweet. The room was nice and clean. The bed was a bit too firm, but we still enjoyed our stay. We would stay there again. One recommendation is to have the motorcycles have separate parking, the bikes are REALLY loud!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple