“Stayed many times; will return too. STAY HERE!”
Review of Ann's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wall
Ann's Motel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Reviewed 28 August 2016

There is an Ann. Gracious business lady/family will give you a nice greeting. Rooms are CLEAN and cold. Fridge and micro. Take your own shampoo though, lol. All the basics and easy walking distance to the shops in Wall. 2 Stories and cabins around back. Never heard the so-called noise from the big grain elevators/trucks next door ...never have! We always feel lucky when there's a room available here. Kinda like going back your home away from home. Rates are more than reasonable. Not a nasty chain motel. ALL GOOD!

Room Tip: Call ahead. Rooms fill up; best kept secret in Wall!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rdqueen

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Ann's Motel was a comfortable stay for my Dad, myself and my 3 kids. After touring all day it was nice to come back to a cool, quiet and comfortable room! The beds were comfortable, sheets were clean, overall room was clean. I appreciated the room being cleaned and stocked with new towels everyday! I loved the mini fridge to keep our lunch meat cold for the next day and the mini freezer for my ice blocks. The staff was super friendly! After checked out I had remembered I forgot a large souviner map in my room when we went back to get it the gentleman staff member said if we wouldn't have come back they'd have mailed it back! Awesome stay and great people I appreciate the simplicity and everything about this motel! I would definitely go back and recommend this place for a simple stay and very reasonable rate! Thanks for an excellent stay!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lindy L
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had intended to continue our drive on into Rapid City, but with the weather turning into such a beautiful evening decided to stay the night in Wall and gave a "local" place a shot! I was pleasantly surprised when we found out Ann's accepted pets, and quickly got a room. After having spent 10 hours in a car and knowing we still have 8 more the following day, I must say, I had the best nights rest in a hotel I have had in years! Quaint, clean and very friendly. Will make sure we make this our stopping point again next year. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JenniferC322
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Planned trip for a year, decided to stay at local owned,retro type motels, Ann's reviews were all spot on. Two block walk to Wall Drug and all kind of stores and eateries. Nice area to leave from to go to the Badlands, also Minuteman missle museum. We stayed in cabin 31, western theme, clean,no bugs when we were there June 19 and 20. Train tracks are across the street and grain elevator,no noise problem but during harvest time I'm sure that probably changes. This is a very friendly owner. Bike friendly, would definitely stay here again if in the area. Best to make reservations early

Room Tip: they have retro type rooms and cabins, cabins are to the back and goog parking for trucks with trail...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank longrider1
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted a local hotel/motel and not a chain. We love supporting the local commerce. We called and made our reservation once we made it to South Dakota the same day. Wonderful people with the best hospitality. Clean rooms and everything you need for your stay. Perfect location.. Right at then end of the street where everything happens in "Wall" South Dakota. This is the perfect place to stay if you want to visit the Badlands interior and surrounding attractions. These are wonderful people with a great, clean, affordable and convenient place to stay. Thanks again.. We will be telling our friends and family.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank William H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
0.6 km away
Econo Lodge Wall
#8 of 11 in Wall
36.4 km away
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground

Been to Ann's Motel? Share your experiences!