“Wow”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 98.99*
and up
Isla Contoy Day Trip: Snorkeling at Ixlache Reef...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This island nature reserve is home to 100 species of birds, including pelicans.
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Contoy is so worth a visit. The boat over was realy rough on the day we went but once we got there I totally forgot that because Contoy will take your breath away. The birds are amazing and the beach but the sea was the star of the show... Totally clear.. Saw fish crabs starfish and a stingray which literally sat in front of our daughter in law for minutes whilst we just stood and enjoyed the moment. Going back was so much better as the waves were with us. Adam our guide was great. Great day out!!

1  Thank bobmonEngland
"white sand"
"scuba cancun"
"tour company"

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful beautiful postcard Island white sands warm aqua colour water
Great boat trip great lunch and fantastic weather
Will never forget this place ever

1  Thank chellfakes
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Don´t even consider booking a tour with them if you don´t want to lose your money. We booked a tour with them for 178 USD. 2 days before our tour, they canceled it because contoy island was closed that day. We tried to contact them, but they never replied. We went to the harbour and after 1h waiting they told us they will reimbourse if we send them an email. After more than 5 months, 20 calls (losing our money) 10 emails... we just got lies and false promises. We never saw our money!! Watch out if you are considering to book a trip with them!!

14  Thank Imanol l
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say .. what an amazing day . Was picked up from our hotel to be taken to this excursion me taking to the port before we got out the boat to go to the island . We were the only English on the trip but the rep who met us at the port was just fantastic he was always giving us speeches in English and made sure we wasn't left out because of the language barrier . Such a stunning island the most beautiful I have ever seen . We got to spend an hour wondering round the island and chilling out and then went for lunch the food was lovely . Cold drinks and beers where flowing through out the trip we were well looked after .After we spent the hours at the island we went snorkeling in the sea which was amazing . Then the boat continued to another dock where we docked up at had an hour to go round the village . Great for gifts basically a strip of gift shops and bars . What made the trip even more special the rep was in on everything when my Partner proposed to me on the island we first went to I couldn't have asked for anything more special and it will be day I will never forget . He took me and my partner and I had no clue to a beautiful part of the island just the both of us a special spot where he then popped the question . This is a must do trip and you will be amazed by the beautiful island .

5  Thank Nancy L