“Amazing uniqueness!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I absolutely loved this restaurant! The food is authentic Cajun fare. I ordered the jambalaya which was delicious and the portion was huge. A very unique decor. It is in an old gas station and has several eating sections filled with historic paraphernalia. I love restaurants with this type of decor-old signs, toys, tools etc.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended this place. Very eclectic atmosphere. Small tables and large servings! Staff was great and food was delicious.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Found this restaurant mentioned in a Harley forum. A little difficult to find in Spearfish, SD, but well worth looking for it! They customized my chicken sandwich (grilled vs. breaded and fried, also changed bun to marble rye). Sweet potatoe fries were amazing. My husbands burger was great, along with his jalapeño hush puppies. Service was wonderful, overly friendly and accommodating. Would definitely return here.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant fraudulently added $40 to my credit card and refuses to fix it! Beware of their unethical business practices. I've contacted the restaurant several times. Emailed copies of my receipt's and copy of my credit card statement showing what they charged me. I've emailed the main office. Restaurant gives me the run around with excuses and lies. Main office won't respond. Initially I figured it was an error, but now it's clear that this business is unethical. Don't let this happen to you! Don't go here!!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a long day of riding and we loved it! Burgers were awesome, the menu was HUGE! Service was on point ! Their plate of fried onions was just massive. Everyone really loved it.