“Absolutely amazing!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Found this restaurant mentioned in a Harley forum. A little difficult to find in Spearfish, SD, but well worth looking for it! They customized my chicken sandwich (grilled vs. breaded and fried, also changed bun to marble rye). Sweet potatoe fries were amazing. My husbands burger was great, along with his jalapeño hush puppies. Service was wonderful, overly friendly and accommodating. Would definitely return here.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant fraudulently added $40 to my credit card and refuses to fix it! Beware of their unethical business practices. I've contacted the restaurant several times. Emailed copies of my receipt's and copy of my credit card statement showing what they charged me. I've emailed the main office. Restaurant gives me the run around with excuses and lies. Main office won't respond. Initially I figured it was an error, but now it's clear that this business is unethical. Don't let this happen to you! Don't go here!!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a long day of riding and we loved it! Burgers were awesome, the menu was HUGE! Service was on point ! Their plate of fried onions was just massive. Everyone really loved it.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Sanford's is basic bar food. Restaurant is loaded with nostalgia and fun things to look at; unfortunately, food doesn't measure up to the decor. Burgers were nothing special. They advertise unlimited fries but easy to do that when they aren't very exciting. I don't need unlimited fries; just give me good fries that don't taste like they were just poured out of a bag with nothing but an abundance of salt. Chicken sandwich was pretty bland. We tried the spinach dip; again, very bland and basic with salt being the only seasoning and stale chips on the side.

Service was good. As others have mentioned, the menu is huge. Restaurants can't be all things to all people. Make the menu smaller and do it better. Should be a simple concept but some restaurants don't get it.

I almost gave it 2 stars but it wasn't awful; just not creative or even that tasty. If you want basic bar food, go. If you like something a step above, don't go. We simply don't like paying for mediocre food so we won't go back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were recently in Spearfish for the Sturgis rally. We ate here twice because the 1st time was Amazing. The Chicken and Biscuits is a must! Very friendly staff, great atmosphere and huge portions! We had to go back because it was delicious. it is Biker and kid friendly! We had a large group of 12 and didn't have to wait for a table they were very accommodating. Parking is not ideal, but not a reason to stay away.