All reviews underground parking crave restaurant overlooking the river great hotel outdoor patio within walking distance bike trail hotel restaurant front desk staff south dakota a great stay business trip hot tub convenient location staff was friendly hgi greenway
Reviewed 2 April 2018

New hotel in prime location close to river and downtown restaurants, bars and shops. Plentiful parking. Very nice staff. Indoor pool and jacuzzi overlooking river. CRAVE restaurant onsite with outdoor patio for warmer months.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Megan L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed not only your time in the hotel, but around the Downtown District as well! We are very fortunate to have plenty of great local restaurants, shops, entertainment and nightlife within walking distance of the hotel. I'm hope you were able to make it down to Falls Park to see how we got our name!

Thank you for staying with us and I hope we'll see you again soon!
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights. We came to Sioux Falls to watch NCAA hockey. The room was clean, Front desk people were very friendly. They have underground parking which is very convenient. There was a thunderstorm when we checked in and we were able to park the car in the parking garage and keep from getting soaked. The restaurant was OK. The first morning I had to send my eggs back as they were over cooked but the second day they were perfect.

Our room was nice but on the day after we arrived the room was cleaned and they left no soap or any other items that are usually there. We were left to use the soap fom the previous day which is OK but we thought it weird that everything in the bathroom was gone except our used soap.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Rbuck70,
Thank you for staying with us during the NCAA Hockey tournament! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and amenities like the underground parking garage. It definitely makes it nice in the winter time! I'm very sorry to hear you did not enjoy breakfast the first morning, but glad to hear they got it right on the second morning.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This property is close enough to Downtown Sioux Falls to walk and enjoy the flowing river, sculptures, dining, shopping and friendly people everywhere! Additional parking is available in the underground parking ramp and the entire property is well maintained. The lobby offers plenty of hot coffee and iced lemon water or plain water next to a cozy seating area to enjoy while waiting for those "tardy" members of your traveling party! :)

Room tip: We enjoyed the fifth floor and our view was very nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Megan L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Colleen,
Thank you so much for your warm review! Our goal at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown is to make your stay better and brighter and it seems that your stay with us was just that! I'm so glad you had a chance to check out all of the wonderful shops, restaurants and attractions within walking distance of our hotel. There's always something new to see and do here in Sioux Falls!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

located along the river walk, free underground and surface parking, great staff, very comfortable beds and awesome pillows, clean, fresh smelling, great houskeeping and an awesome restaurant/bar attached to the hotel (The Crave). Be sure to talk to Flynn for any needs during your stay. He was awesome. I highly, highly recommend this Hilton Gardens. I am a road warrior traveling every week somewhere in the world and a stay like I just had in Sioux Falls is what I would prefer every trip. I must even be better during the summer!! My stay was during the week of 3/12/18

Room tip: River view during the summer must be amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Megan L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear pa198th,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to provide exceptional service to each and every guest that walks through our doors and Fynn does an excellent job of that. He is very knowledgeable of our local shops, restaurants and attractions here in Sioux Falls, I hope you had a chance to visit some while you were here.

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown for your travels to Sioux Falls! I hope we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel has the perfect location for enjoying the downtown scene in Sioux Falls. The staff is great - helpful and engaging. The on-site bar has a fun vibe, and the adjacent restaurant is exceptional both for the quality of its food and the quick and efficient service. The room was comfortable and roomy, and we appreciated the microwave, fridge and Keurig coffee maker. The only downside was the furniture in the room was really battered. This hotel also has a nice fitness center, pool and guest laundry.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Megan L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Kathleen,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! We strive to provide our guests with an exceptional experience across all departments; front desk to restaurant. But, I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed your time not only at our hotel, but in Downtown Sioux Falls. We are very fortunate to be positioned right in the heart of Downtown giving our guests an opportunity to experience the local history and flavor.