All reviews waffles room was clean hard boiled eggs the general manager third floor microwave and fridge decent hotel continental breakfast pool and hot tub stay there again a great place to stay black hills staff was very friendly parking lot nice stay raj ihop
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Asked for handicapped room. Was asked why when I checked in. Said I have bad knee and can't get out of tub without hand rails. Room had wheelchair shower. No tub. Hard rubber mat with rubber spikes hurt feet a lot. Hand held shower wand at 6+ feet height. Not sure how wheel chair person would get it down. No place to put it on slide. Attachment broken off. Bed height too tall for wheelchair bound person. Continental breakfast was great. Waffles and new pancake maker. Good, safe part of town.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Have stayed at this location several times over three years and was very pleased. Breakfast was good, pancakes, waffles, cereal and etc. Room was clean.
Quiet and very pleasant. Will stay again and would recommend it to friends.

Room tip: Beds were very comfortable and heater was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The hotel is nice my family and myself don't care if is fancy or not. It was a simple hotel. When I checked in they had my keys ready to go for my room. It had a good simple breakfast I see at many other hotels. We would go back and stay there next time we stay in Sioux falls

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BaymontMGR, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We honestly wanted the cheapest hotel in Sioux Falls, and o’boy we got what we asked for. Low prices is the only thing this place can offer. The rest is bad smelling, dirty, old, stained, untidy and dusty. I do not recommend this place if you can live with spending just a little more.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a little dated and is showing some wear. Manager was nice but seemed to be living onsite with family and other work staff. Billing got messed up, couldn't be changed. Breakfast area looked like a storage area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.