“A mistake we will not repeat”
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

Ramada Sioux Falls
Ranked #46 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed 10 August 2011

The best thing this hotel offers is easy access to the freeway. Mostly downhill from there.
Room and bed were adequate but overall layout of room is very poor. Washbasin is awkward little corner right by door; toilet paper dispenser impossible to reach while seated.
Room in disrepair; window cracked, drape hangers torn loose, carpet stained, faded paint on doors. Non-smoking request ignored and refusal to change. "We don't honor such requests when booked through other agencies" Phone not turned on; same reason as above. Why then do you allow booking through other agencies if that creates problems for your guests? Poor site, poor attitude, poor choice on our part

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TucsonDakota33

Reviewed 3 August 2011

An old hotel wasn't the problem, it just wasn't clean.
Breakfast buffet wasn't adequate at 7 am.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Great service, excellent breakfast, great staff, we couldn't have been happier with our stay!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank belleinblue
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed at this hotel July 14. We checked in late, upon arriving the front desk clerk was out front sitting at a table smoking. I wasn't impressed. Got checked in quickly, second floor, NO elevator but that's ok with me, not ok with my husband (bad knees). Go in the room, smells funny but that wasn't the problem. The bedspreads had something on them (I don't even want to know) , had my husband go get clean ones from the front desk. One of the bed skirts looked like some had vomited on it. Sheets were clean, surprise! Behind the nightstand didn't look like it had been vacuumed for years. Not sure they even had a vacuum. There were chips, peanuts, and cobwebs! I spent 20 minutes wiping everything down with Lysol wipes and spraying the room with Lysol spray before I would even let my son sit down! Felt a little better about the room then but not completely. The bathtub looked like it hadn't been cleaned ever either, it had a fine film of slime, while showering you hoped you wouldn't fall down.. (EEWWW)! Then the air conditioner didn't work so my husband took a fan from outside in the hallway. It was 1:00am 85*. Too HOT too be without air conditioning. I didn't even think to take photos, too bad, I would've been more than happy to share them! Management didn't seem to really care either. Other guests we talked to had the same thing to say! Did not have a good nights sleep! Will not stay here or any other Ramada again! Will NOT recommend to anyone I know or don't know!! DISGUSTING!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2011

I wasn't expecting luxury, but the one time I forget shampoo, they are out. There was only conditioner in the room. When I asked for shampoo I was told they were out. What good is conditioner then? The room is tolerable for the price though.

• Stayed: July 2011