“Great meal as always ”

Ranked #15 of 280 Restaurants in Rapid City
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Que Pasa? You'll find a diverse selection of traditional Mexican offerings . Our chefs prepare every dish with care to ensure our customers enjoy the best dining experience possible. Casual, everyday style food made from only the freshest ingredients makes each and every item on our menu truly spectacular. We feature freshly made tortillas prepared on site in our exhibition kitchen. Mexican dishes, such as savory Pork Carnitas, Wood-Fired Chicken, and Smoked Shrimp are prepared in our wood burning grill, rotisserie or smoke oven. Now serving authentic Mexican breakfast on Saturday & Sunday!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Server Tony was awesome. Great food and fun environment as always!!! Our go to place for out of town guests and a night out.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,578)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We chose to dine at Que Pasa this evening, and I'm so glad that we did. From our initial basket of chips with house-made salsa to the churros that capped the wonderfully indulgent experience, Que Pasa surpassed all my expectations. Our server, Jon, was a delight as well - he knew the specials without missing a beat, joined in our witty banter, delivered our order with lightning speed, and was the perfect mix of attentive and aloof, allowing us to enjoy our meal with few interruptions while still providing excellent and exacting service. I will definitely return, and definitely ask for Jon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic local Mexican food. Great outdoor patio and deck for nice days and evenings. The only time I was disappointed was my own fault. I ordered a dish I forgot I didn’t like. My fault.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visiting downtown rapid and stopped into Que Pasa because it was nearby, and we were sat in the bar area. Our server was Akisha and she did a great job in letting us know what was best to order. The tequila bottle chandelier was a nice touch. Definitely will be back next time we’re in town!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came into Que Pasa for a quick dinner with my son while he was in town for Easter, Once again great service from staff Akisha and Jade since they both checked on us. Always good food and service when we come here :) Have to try the Hibiscus margarita since that’s what is recommended!