Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza
USD 126
USD 164
USD 159
Quality Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
USD 131
QualityInn
USD 326
USD 318
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
USD 141
USD 138
Orbitz.com
USD 201
USD 195
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 228/night.

USD 219
GardenInn.com
USD 206
USD 198
Travelocity
USD 228
USD 212
Hotwire.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
USD 206
USD 200
Travelocity
1,129 results
All reviewsopen atriumcivic centerfront deskembassy suitesgreat hotelclose to downtownhotel staffblack hillsroom was largerooms were very cleanparking lotexcellent stayup to datewould stay here againsouth dakotarushmoreshuttle
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Clean room comfortable beds. Microwave and fridge in room. Connected to convention center. Airport shuttle. Just a short walk to downtown bars and restaurants. Next to park with walking trails. I'll be back

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My team stayed at this hotel prior to a state competition. The rooms are suites with king beds and a pull out couch, which made it difficult to have more than 2 people to a room. However, the rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. The glass elevators, the waterfalls, the overall decorations added to the excitement of staying overnight, and the staff was so welcoming and friendly. The pool area was clean and well kept. No continental breakfast, but the morning buffet was a perfect solution for over 30 girls to each get what they wanted and the price was reasonable for a hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Excellent location, just a very short walk to the centre of town. Also a convenient drive to tourist spots in the area. The lobby is beautiful and has a very classy set up. Includes fountains and spacious areas near the restaurant, bar and gaming machines. Staff were lovely, despite being busy. Plenty of parking available. Room was nice, comfortable, neat and spacious. Breakfast was not included but we paid the low price to have it included when booking. One item is then available from the breakfast menu (plus drink). I had the waffles and they were great. On weekends you can have the buffet, which was also nice. Gratuity was not included, so take some cash with you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Hotel is nice, rooms are good. The glass elevators, waterfalls, and pretty lights do not make up for their front desk. Maintenance people, house keepers, bar staff are all great. Front desk/Management they are better than you and I. They don't welcome, tell you anything like is there breakfast? Where the pool is? where you will find your room. I thought maybe it was just me but I watched it over and over. They are doing you a favor for letting you stay. Puffy Vest guy is the worst. I accidentally bothered him while he was texting. I will take a great staff at a super 8 with simple rooms over this place. I will never stay here again and will likely avoid Holiday Inns all together. Well probably not but I will try .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Bendivers, I apologize that our team did not make you feel welcome when you stayed with us. Please know that we value all of our guests and we will be reviewing and retraining on our check-in process to make sure we give our guests the information they need and the warm welcome they deserve.

Logan Steffens

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn was perfect base for all the sightseeing we wanted to do around the area!
The staff was incredible! These three ladies were so helpful everyday with the biggest smiles..Dejanna Little, Zjhavese Richarson and Malekia Richardson!
The breakfast in the restaurant was delicious with just a short wait and attentive servers!
Our room was very nice, clean and roomy. We did have a problem with our water being to hot but the day we reported it, it was attended too.
The fitness center was nice. The pool was clean and one of the largest I've seen in a Hotel! My husband and grandson enjoyed it!
Thank you Rushmore Holiday Inn for helping make our stay in Rapid City so special!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family