All reviews room was clean doughnuts per night waffle maker nice staff corn palace yogurt motel
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We called for a same night reservation and were told we did not need to leave a credit card number to hold it. The clerk took our names and said he would hold the rooms for us. Upon entering the lobby it appeared old, unclean and terribly outdated. The clerk only only find a reservation for one of the rooms and we told him we decided not to stay. He kept handing us notes with other people's names on them asking if they were ours. He also told us he was the bests employee there. To us he appeared terribly unorganized and confused. Would not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

First room smelled like smokers had a convention! Asked to be moved : next room was bigger n no odor. Not updated but clean. One night was fine prices very reasonable.
Great Mexican next door n Walgreens on other side !!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Corn Palace I, Manager at Corn Palace Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

We are sorry for the inconvenience, we are glad to have gotten the situation fixed and hope you had a good stay!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

After making a reservation online, the front desk staff was unable to find it, even with my confirmation in hand. No big deal as they had a room available but the man insisted on taking 20 minutes to look for the reservation. I informed him I hadn't paid yet and starting fresh was an option. He goes on to tell me that he has been up for over 24 hrs, asked me what my name is numerous times (while holding my Id) and other useless small talk. Meanwhile the phone is on its 17th ring when he picks it up to find out they are no longer on the line. He tells me people always hang up on him. After a half hour I got a key but it wouldn't open the door and had to return to the lobby for another go around.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

It's a basic hotel but nice enough. There was an issue with the hot water. The owner stepped right up and took care of us without us having to make a fuss. Well done with that level of customer service.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Corn Palace I, Manager at Corn Palace Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

We thank you for your stay here!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We stayed here twice on our big out west trip, on the way out and on the way home. This place is cheap and that was the reason we stayed here. My expectations were pretty low when driving into the parking lot and even lower when the lobby was locked at 7:30pm. I didn't think the staff was around, but turns out they were the rough looking folks walking across the parking lot. I was glad they ended up being really friendly and we were put in the cabins both times we stayed. I was surprise upon entering the room. They are big and spacious. Decent beds, good bathroom sink area. Everything here has definitely seen better days and could use updating, but once again this place is cheap. If you are looking for a place to crash this is it. I've stayed in worse, but don't think you are getting 5 star hotel. Keep your expectations low and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Book directly through the hotel, you will get a cheaper rate.

Cons: The office hours are weird 8am to 10pm, the ice machine did not work, barking dog friendly with thin walls, and just don't even look in the pool area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family