“Lodge Enhances our Vacation”

Review of Ore Car Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marcy61
Valley City
“Lodge Enhances our Vacation”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

All in all my family had a great time on this skiing vacation. We did have a few glitches at the start of our stay - we couldn't get into the house because the code we were given wouldn't work. Fortunately I had a phone number to call and I left a message and it wasn't too long before I got a call back with a different code to try that worked. Housekeeping hadn't entirely finished preparing the house for us - there were no pillow cases on the main floor bed and I couldn't find them so I had to call again and I was told where they were (in the laundry room). The hand towels for the kitchen were in the dryer. But those thiings resolved themselves. The house itself was very nice, roomy and made our stay great. One of the primary reasons we booked this place was access to the clubhouse. We weren't concerned that this house didn't have a hot tub because of the hot tubs at the clubhouse. My family couldn't wait to change into swimsuits and get to the pool and hot tubs. We were very disappointed that the pool was too cold to swim in and the hot tubs were too cool to sit in. My grandkids were shivering uncontrollably by the time we got them back to the Lodge and into a hot shower. I let a gentleman know who was showing the clubhouse to a couple and he informed the manager and by the next night - everything at the clubhouse was as it had been last year when we used it! The heated outdoor pool was a huge hit with my granddaughters! We will rent in this area again but will choose a house with a hot tub so we have that option if the clubhouse ones are cold. Ore Care Lodge was a perfect fit for my family and the space is very well designed. It is literally a one minute walk to the clubhouse so the proximity is perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Each family had a bathroom and space to sprawl. The heated entry floor and laundry room is also very nice!
Liked least: The clubhouse wasn't up to par the first night of our stay so a hot tub at the Lodge would have been nice.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
CO
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway
SD
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing