“Very nice and comfortable for our small group.”

Review of Juniper Retreat

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Katie N
“Very nice and comfortable for our small group.”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I really enjoyed our stay, I love the area, and the cabin had all we needed.
The only thing I didn't like was the narrow driveway up to the cabin with the rocks
its to hard to see where you are and my daughter got hung up on a rock with her car
backing out.
Other than that I loved everything about the cabin.
I would stay again!!!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The area and cozy feeling of the cabin!!
Liked least: The 2 sided rocky driveway , hard to back out!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Angie M
Riverside, Iowa
“Had a great time.”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

House was great for myself and my boys. Floor was cold, but otherwise home was very roomy for us. We came out with another group and had a great time snowmobiling.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Justinand...
North Platte, Nebraska, United States
“Awesome Anniversary Weekend!”
Reviewed 18 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We loved our stay at this cabin. The location was excellent, had everything we needed and then some.. We well for sure stay here again.. The garage was very handy for us to park our RZR in and having satellite tv was an unexpected bonus for the one rainy day we had.. Highly recommend..

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Geonkat
Columbia, Missouri
“Clean, quiet get-away!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We stayed at Juniper retreat in July 2014. We were impressed by the location. It was beautiful surrounded by aspen and pine trees up in the mountains. Every night we watched the local deer come down and feed at dusk. I would have liked to spend more time just relaxing. Maybe next time. The only thing I found lacking was the condition of the road leading off the highway in the directions supplied to us by Deadwood Connections. Wow, you need a four wheel drive just to navigate the pot holes! But our Ford Focus did fine and no one got whiplash! We did find another way into the neighborhood later the next day which I recommend taking, unless you're into bumpy rides. Honestly, it had my mother and I laughing in hysterics while being tossed around in the back seat! Not so great on the suspension though! All in all, I would recommend this little get away to anyone!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Williamsr...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Magical place in the black hills.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The cabin was a perfect retreat for our vacation. Our family of 5 were able to stretch out and each have pleanty of space to relax. The cabins decor added to the ambiance of the peaceful black hills. Located perfectly in Lead a quiet town with easy access to all the great sites in the area. We never wanted to leave and plan a return trip very soon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;