“Clean, quiet get-away!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Geonkat
Columbia, Missouri
“Clean, quiet get-away!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We stayed at Juniper retreat in July 2014. We were impressed by the location. It was beautiful surrounded by aspen and pine trees up in the mountains. Every night we watched the local deer come down and feed at dusk. I would have liked to spend more time just relaxing. Maybe next time. The only thing I found lacking was the condition of the road leading off the highway in the directions supplied to us by Deadwood Connections. Wow, you need a four wheel drive just to navigate the pot holes! But our Ford Focus did fine and no one got whiplash! We did find another way into the neighborhood later the next day which I recommend taking, unless you're into bumpy rides. Honestly, it had my mother and I laughing in hysterics while being tossed around in the back seat! Not so great on the suspension though! All in all, I would recommend this little get away to anyone!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Williamsr...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Magical place in the black hills.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The cabin was a perfect retreat for our vacation. Our family of 5 were able to stretch out and each have pleanty of space to relax. The cabins decor added to the ambiance of the peaceful black hills. Located perfectly in Lead a quiet town with easy access to all the great sites in the area. We never wanted to leave and plan a return trip very soon.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MN

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Nebraska
Reviewed 18 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing