All reviews parking fee infinity pool frosted glass retractable roof cadillac jacks lobby bar the spring hill suites entire room sitting area sofa bed brown rock per day road trip nice pool attached casino wonderful hotel black hills
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Thank you SpringHill Suites for working with the Miss Adventures! Your rooms were nice and clean. Pool and hot tub looked great. Breakfast was yummy. Staff was friendly. Look for us to be back next year.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I was surprised to find a Marriott property in such a small town, but I was happy to get my Marriott points! I think the hotel is rather new, which is always a good thing.

The hotel is conveniently located near the historic old town area - just a ~.5 mile walk to the sights. There is a trolley in town and the hotel can provide you with information about it, but we found that it IN NO WAY adhered to the schedule that we were provided, so we never ended up riding it. There also seems to be a taxi always hanging out at the hotel. The hotel is connected to a casino (Cadillac Jack's) via an indoor walkway. We got in late on Friday evening, so we went to Cadillac Jack's for dinner (don't do it - the food is terrible) and a little gambling (that part was fun - it's a small casino and the people working there are friendly).

Our room was clean and tidy; again, a new hotel tends to mean everything is in top shape. There is a mini fridge and a mini microwave in the room, which is nice to have. They provide a free breakfast in the morning. It's not varied - literally the same thing every day - but you can switch it up yourself (scrambled eggs and sausage one morning, a bagel with cream cheese the next, cereal and a banana the next, etc.). It got pretty busy at breakfast on Saturday morning, but Monday morning was dead. And this is in the winter, so I imagine it's slammed in the summer. The hotel has a pool, which we did not use, but it looked like a pretty nice indoor pool and appeared to be popular with the kids.

They indoor and outdoor parking, but it is not free.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EllzeyB
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I stayed here for one night last week and it was amazing. Lou Lou at the front desk was exceptional with a great personality and customer service. Stayed on a Tuesday night and the rate was amazing. Room was perfect so was breakfast. The Breakfast attendant Judy was also very friendly. The location was perfect because its attached to the casino.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Ran to Deadwood for a quick weekend get away. It was the first time we had stayed at Springhill. It is connected to Cadillac Jacks. We found it nice and enjoyed the outside fire pit. The trolley to downtown stops right outside. Would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely time here on an impromptu trip to Deadwood SD. The hotel staff were very nice. The hotel itself is very new and clean. I enjoyed The fitness facility and my husband enjoyed access to the neighboring casino. A great place at a great price (off season in Feb).

Trip type: Travelled as a couple