“Inviting and delicious”
Review of Howlin Hawg Diner - CLOSED

Howlin Hawg Diner
Cuisines: American
Description: Mainly breakfast items with great rolls. Strange hours, Tue to Sat 6am to 1pm, Fri and Sat 11pm to 3am. Huge portions with great taste. Suggest split plate order for 2 with carmel/cinnamon roll that is larger than your 2 hands placed side by side.Tried 3 different menu items and all were fantastic. This restaurant is recommended by locals to all.
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch not knowing it was breakfast only but who doesn't like breakfast? We shared a cinnamon roll, French toast, burrito, and porkchop breakfast sandwich. The server was attentive and it is a relaxed atmosphere so I didn't have to worry about having kids there. It was nice that the ice cream shop is basically attached since that's what the kids really wanted for lunch.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Loved the breakfast sandwich. Had it every morning and sure bests the breakfast buffets around town....

1  Thank StreetArt_Lisa
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had breakfast here after walking around town. The choices for breakfast were numerous and varied. The coffee was the best I had on our trip and was constantly refilled. The wait staff were
friendly and attentive. We loved watching all the different types of people coming in while eating a delicious meal. I am not sure why the last reviewer thought the prices were high here because they were fair for the value received. DON'T MISS THE MODEL TRAINS ON THE LOWER LEVEL!

2  Thank jacki1950
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

The food was great and is cooked as if it were made in your kitchen. The servers were friendly and chatty. My husbands cup of coffee never went dry, which is a huge plus! The prices were a bit high, but considering they probably have huge bills for their location price can be overlooked as we would rather see our money go to small town business owners than a large chain or casino

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast with my boyfriend here today. I had the howler and he had the breakfast burrito. Both were amazing and they came with breakfast potatoes that were absolutely delicious. Their coffee is also very good. The service was also very good. I would give this place 10 stars if I could!

1  Thank COgirl84