“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Visited Cadillac Jacks hotel and dined for breakfast. While the restaurant was not busy the service was average at best. My meal arrived fast and was delicious! Hot, fresh and great presentation. Not a big Starbucks fan and while they serve Citavo coffee in rooms having this coffee in the restaurant would have been a great option.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I ordered the jumbo hand breaded shrimp and wanted to order them for breakfast, they were so good!!!! Breakfast was delicious too!!!! Will definitely be back!!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My friends and I enjoyed our meals and experience at this great restaurant. It has enough variation in the menu to help us all a great meal.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Cadillac Jack burger was terrible. Small size for big price, tasted awful. Would not eat here again.

Food_360_Beverage, Director of Food and Beverage at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

I am very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your meal. We are know for our fast service and great food. We hope that you will give us another shot to wow you. Thanks you for the review and I will pass your comments on to my team.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We were staying at the hotel, so we're pleased that there was a restaurant connected. Our server was just ok. Did not go out of her way to offer customer service. Seemed to be a theme, as the hotel staff were the same way. The menu had some good options like typical bar food along with a variety of steaks and pasta dishes. We both had chicken and it was tasty. Just a little disappointed with the lackluster service.