“Great Breakfast & Dinner during our vacation in January, 2017”
Review of Brown Rock Sports Cafe - CLOSED

Brown Rock Sports Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We were visiting Cadillac Jack's in Deadwood, SD for New Year's and stayed for a few weeks. The Brown Rock Sports Cafe has improved all their food. We had breakfast four times and it was great. We also tried dinner. We chose the Rib eye steak with a salad, baked potato, added mushrooms and dessert. Charles was the cook this evening and he did an outstanding job. Everything was perfect, very tasty, cooked just as we ordered and no wait.

Food_360_Beverage, Manager at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I will pass your praise on to Charles and let him know you enjoyed his cooking. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This pretty good restaurant, located just inside the front door of Cadillac Jack's casino in Deadwood, isn't quite sure what it is. I'd say it's more casual dining than sports bar, with a diverse menu and a wide range of entrees and prices. It doesn't have the wall-to-wall TVs you'd expect in a sports bar. All in all, I liked it, and would dine here again, but they need to be a little clearer about what kind of place it's trying to be. And you have to be willing to at least look at the slot machines to get in the door.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We got out of church at 7pm after a full day of skiing and were famished. We first went to Silverado and were told it would be at least 1.5 hrs. Went across the street to the Franklin...same thing. The guy at the door said the only place with no wait would be the Brown Rock which happened to be at our hotel, Springhill Suites. We weren't expecting much since there really WAS NO WAIT, but were pleasantly surprised to find that the service was quick and courteous, the selection was wide, and the food was delish!! We had prime rib, bbq chicken pizza, salmon filet, and the ribeye. All very tasty and fresh!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I don't know about the other fare, but the burger I had was outstanding. I ordered from my room in Spring Hill and it was delivered rather quickly.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This little gem is actually part of Cadillac Jack's gaming resort, however, it is connected to Spring Hill Suites which is awesome. While it is a little spendy, all the food was great so I deemed it worth it.