Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Walterboro
USD 116*
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge Walterboro(Walterboro)(Great Value!)
USD 63*
USD 111*
USD 94*
BestWestern.com
1,511 results
All reviewsroom was cleancracker barrelwafflestwo queen bedsbiscuits and gravyvalue for the moneyfirst floornice staystaff was friendlywould stay againthe breakfast areaovernight stopgreat pricefree breakfastoff the highwaysouth carolinajohn

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were pleased with our updated room and slept well. The only drawback was the breakfast buffet that was advertised as a "hot breakfast." The only thing hot on the buffet was gravy!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alice C

Alice,

Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites Walterboro for your stay! I am ecstatic that you enjoyed a night in our newly renovated rooms. We want all of our guests to have the most comfortable experience after a long day of travel! I am sorry that you didn't enjoy our Free Hot Breakfast. We offer a variety of hot items and pastries to start your day off right. I hope to see you during your next stay in Walterboro, safe travels!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Hotel looked brand new to me. My husband and I were traveling with our 2 grandsons, we had a suite with 2 queens, and a small couch area. Room was clean, check in was quick and easy. After traveling for 6 hrs the boys were ready for some pool time. It was a little dirty but after I skimmed the top they were happy. I would recommend this hotel, I would stay here again the next time I am traveling to Florida.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Katherine A

Katherine,

Thank you for being our guest during your recent stay! Traveling is tiring and I am very happy that our new, spacious suites and facilities were able to relax you and your grandsons after a long day. See you on the way back from Florida, safe travels!

Reviewed 12 August 2017