1,593 results
All reviews room was clean cracker barrel window seat small room waffles two queen beds biscuits and gravy first floor nice stay would stay again we've stayed overnight stop staff was friendly great price the breakfast area off the highway free breakfast

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were pleased with our updated room and slept well. The only drawback was the breakfast buffet that was advertised as a "hot breakfast." The only thing hot on the buffet was gravy!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alice C

Alice,

Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites Walterboro for your stay! I am ecstatic that you enjoyed a night in our newly renovated rooms. We want all of our guests to have the most comfortable experience after a long day of travel! I am sorry that you didn't enjoy our Free Hot Breakfast. We offer a variety of hot items and pastries to start your day off right. I hope to see you during your next stay in Walterboro, safe travels!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Hotel looked brand new to me. My husband and I were traveling with our 2 grandsons, we had a suite with 2 queens, and a small couch area. Room was clean, check in was quick and easy. After traveling for 6 hrs the boys were ready for some pool time. It was a little dirty but after I skimmed the top they were happy. I would recommend this hotel, I would stay here again the next time I am traveling to Florida.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Katherine A

Katherine,

Thank you for being our guest during your recent stay! Traveling is tiring and I am very happy that our new, spacious suites and facilities were able to relax you and your grandsons after a long day. See you on the way back from Florida, safe travels!

Reviewed 12 August 2017