“Good local food”
Review of Olde House Cafe

Olde House Cafe
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Walterboro
Cuisines: American
Description: Been there for years, very good home cooking. Open for B/L/D.
Description: Been there for years, very good home cooking. Open for B/L/D.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This is a place to eat and get a taste of local cooking
It's great tasting simple and plenty of it
I've never gone here and had anything but real good food.
I'll be back

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Our car broke down in Walterboro, SC and Olde House was recommended !! One of the nicest places you can go and the food was delicious and served quick and hot. Everyone was nice. I love tge gift shop which offers some unique hand made gifts

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Really good buffet with country foods. Breakfast is excellent. Dinner often has fried chicken and mac n cheese on bar which is very good. Friendly people!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This is the place if you like fried chicken from a buffet. Otherwise, go on by. We stopped here on our way to Savannah on Labor Day. We're not buffet eaters so we ordered off the menu. My wife ordered a grilled chicken sandwich on a croissant. The bread was 3 times bigger than the chicken patty. I got a club sandwich, or should I say a mini club. It was just unbelievable. I just didn't feel like spending $11.50 on a lunch buffet. But that's the only way you'll get close to getting your money's worth.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was cute. The servers were friendly. Food not so much. Food under cooked, and buffet was over priced.