“Mexican food”

Juan y Los tres garcia
Ranked #21 of 63 Restaurants in Walterboro
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Typical Mexican menu but well prepared. Excellent margaritas. Do great ceviche, Open with lunch specials. Full bar

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, great prices. Staff was excellent, yummy salsa & chips. Waterloo is a small town, but this restaurant is worth the drive off I95!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Really, there is Juan and 3 Garcias. For real! We ate lunch there and enjoyed the food, but also the company of one of the owners who shared their story. You should drop by and find out for yourself.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We have been here three times now, all with consistent results. The food is amazing every time. Those who run this one used to run Los Abuelitos, which was one of our favorite places to eat. So we were overjoyed to hear they we're back. We always receive our food quickly and the prices are decent. You get large portions every time. Our kids also enjoy the food. I wish they carried cheese sticks like the other places do (for my youngests' sake) but each time he and my oldest clean their plates. The only reason I give them 4 stars is the waiters/waitresses. Each time we've been, we've had to flag down our main one to get refills or an additional food item. Twice we've had the bill brought to us with no dessert offered (something we usually get any time we have Mexican.) We've had other staff get us drinks/extras when ours was preoccupied. I hope over time they prosper and maybe not have the workers stretched so thin on the weekends so this is no longer an issue. Regardless, we'll definitely be back soon. :)

Date of visit: January 2018