“good atmosphere”

Add it.
Casual Water at Tega Cay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The food was very good, including the sushi. Polite and attentive waitstaff, but the food coming out was too slow.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Love, love that you can have 1/2 portions for dinner. No more overeating! Problem is you just never know. The other night Casual Water sponsored an outside concert (no publicity to know it was coming) and the menu was shortened to burgers and sushi.
What if you wanted a real dinner? Not to be. The bar is fun but so very noisy you can't talk. Outside deck is wonderful if you can catch a waiter. It just seems like Casual Water goes from awesome to lousy.

1  Thank joycec785
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Food is good, a little over priced. Service is up and down, seem to be short on wait staff frequently. Bar is very noisy, but the staff is attentive. Sushi is excellent. Usually walk right in to the dining room - no waiting.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Got to try this place!! Shrimp n Grits, scallops with creamy risotto, YUM. Sushi...yes, it's great too. I've lived in Tega Cay for 36 yrs and it's wonderful to have a great place to eat .08 mi from the house.

Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

I write this with reservations because I hate waiting and if the word gets out then this place is going to explode. Being that said it is not fair to hide excellent things and keep them for yourself, they are meant to be shared. We have become semi regulars on Friday night and with a few missteps this place is spot on. First the menu it is insane like your favorite dream concoction pizza(flatbreads), sushi, salads, sandwichs soup and a staple of entrees. Just to name a few plus the golf course bar/ snack bar menu too boot! Something for everyone. My first trip was one of those nights I did not know what I wanted so I got wings Caesar and a flat bread. The Caesar is awesome and I highly recommend. While I can get better wings and flatbread elsewhere the other three guest may not want that which is a unique attribute of this gem. Last night had a pork ribeye very unique. The wife had the crab salad and raved. My neighbor trys the soup often and did I mention we had a egg roll for appetizer. Insane. Oh yea the homemade hummus is a must do. Another great feature is the one half entrees just perfect when you want to try so many other things on the menu. Service has suffered when they are super crowded but I forgive and forget! They try hard and succed almost all the time. I could go on and on but I think you get my point just don't go on Friday we sort of like to keep that one!