“Great Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Darlene E
“Great Place”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of going to bike week 2017. We were going to stay with friends who rented a house in Surfside SC. After my husband spoke with our friend, we decided to find a place to rent for just us. I searched for a location that would work for us that was not far from our friends. After looking on various different websites, and reading reviews on all the different properties I kept going back to one place. On the pictures, this place stood out from all of the rest of locations that were listed. It was very clean and had just enough space for us. When we arrived, it was very late. We went inside and the place was clean as I noticed on all of the pictures. When we travel which is several times a year I go into the rentals and clean them. I know the location was already cleaned, but this is something that I cannot stop. We brought my own towels, washcloths, bedding and blankets. I re made the bed with our own bedding and stocked the refrigerator. The condominium already had everything to stay comfortably. My husband and I have already planned to attend bike week 2018, and said we look forward to staying here again. Thanks again Anna and Ross.

Your age range 50-64
Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the comfort the unit afforded us
Liked least: not applicable
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Cassie G
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic trip!”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Awesome place to stay in Myrtle Beach. Beautiful condo and great resort. Good location, we had a wonderful time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing