“Definitely worth it.”
other travellers have booked this property
Livingroom #1 Living room looking towards front entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Livingroom #1
Living room looking towards front entrance
Living Room #4. Couch reclines on both end seats.
Kitchen and living area
Tiled Bathroom (full bath)
Bedroom 1 - has walk-in closet
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Porch #2
Screened-in porch, just steps to pool and hot tub
Pool and Hot tub
Pool looking back to building 13.
Parking lot for building 13
Courtyard
Pool Birds Eye View
Colony Drive
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

OCSCandid...
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Definitely worth it.”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My buddy and I got out for the Memorial Day weekend from work, and wanted a place to rent out near Myrtle for a few days. This place was the perfect size for two friends out having a good time; could have easily catered to a four person family, at the same time. TV with Cable; fully stocked kitchen; two bed, two bath; laundry;a beautiful screened, back porch- which led right to a pool. The price was awesome, too. The gentleman that owns the place got in touch with me via phone the night I booked, too, to coordinate our trip.

5 Jun 2017
Ryan,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay! You were excellent guest and I hope you get the opportunity to stay again in the future.

Thanks for all you do for our Country.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

23 May 2017
I am so glad you had a great stay.....I love when people have a positive experience.

I hope you get a chance to visit us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Me and my family stayed here and everything was perfect. The condo is furnished with everything you need to have a great stay. The directions that was gave was perfect and alot of great places to eat. One of the best vacations ive had in years. Thanks

1 Sep 2016
So glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you get a chance to visit again.

Thanks,

mroe1391
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Beautiful Updated Condo”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Thank you very much for such a beautiful condo that was like home away from home. Decorated very nice. It was centrally located between 17 Bypass and 17 Business. The information you sent with recommendations on restaurants was great and we did check out the Commons, great shops there. The neighbors where all very nice. Thanks again and if we decide to come back to Myrtle Beach, I will definately see if this condo is available.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Centrally located
Liked least: Insect problem but that wasn't the owners fault. HOA did not take care of the condo. Security alarm system.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Jun 2016
I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your trip. I hope that you will be able to return soon.

Thanks,

AxsoV
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great and relaxing stay!”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

It was our first time at Surfside Beach. This is a great and quiet place for families with children. The weather was great and ocean warm. The condo apartment is conveniently located about 5 minutes drive from the beach; it had everything we needed, so we really felt like being home away from home. Kids loved the outside pool, it was very clean and we were the only ones who went swimming. Internet worked great and cable TV was a good entertainment during the evenings. I liked an option of paying with the credit card on TripAdvisor and the owner, Jeffrey was very fast to respond to all my emails.
I wish we could of stayed longer.

Travelling group: Young Children
3 Jun 2016
Oksana,

Thank for the kind review.

My wife and I enjoyed sharing our condo with you. You and your family are always welcome.

JMM
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing