“Nice clean restaurant and great service”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This appears to be a fairly new Waffle House, so it is very clean and we had excellent service. Around 20 bucks for three of us to have a nice big breakfast, so would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We were tired of eating out. Did not want durger, pizza, wings, seafood, mexican, sandwich, or salad. Ordered eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast. Excellent service. Good sized portions. Food was excellent. I know it was just breakfast food, but it was great. Just simple. It was one of my best meals while in the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Ashley the grill operator cooked us up a great meal, way above standard WH , I complemented her cooking skills to our waitress who was also nice and attentive and it happened to be Ashely’s mom ! Good stuff , :) thanks ladies !!!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

There are no Waffle Houses near my home so I always stop at one when I travel. This restaurant was clean, bright, and frequented by locals who seemed to be regulars. I would become one if I lived in the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

You really can't say too much wrong with Waffle House. You've been there. You know what to expect and consistency isn't a bad thing. And...how 'bout those late nights, real early mornings and holidays? Open 24/7. It might not be like momma made it but it's pretty good, all-American food. AND you get hollered at when you come in the door...perhaps like momma did.