All reviews room was clean myrtle beach nice pool definitely stay here again place to stay hotel is in a great location rooms are large short drive rates inlet
Reviewed 11 July 2018

for me. I was visiting a friend so had no need to be right on the oceanfront. This was ideal and very easy to get to all the amenities I needed, restaurants, grocery, drugstore, etc. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable, especially the bed. It's not that far from the beach but again, that was not my interest this visit. I highly recommend this location. The front desk ladies were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is a great place to stay if you are in the Surfside Beach area. Rates are very reasonable, rooms are large, updated and very clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. Many restaurants in the area to choose from.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We got screwed by that Hilton Vacation Group scam and needed a place to go for the night last minute. This was a gem of a spot because of Cheryl at the front desk. Cheryl was so professional and courteous and she gave us some awesome local tips for our stay at Myrtle Beach. She is a real gem! This hotel included a free hot breakfast with the typical selections and it was really good. The location was close to everything and the price can’t be beat. The outdoor pool looked really nice but we didn’t use it because it was pouring rain during our stay. If we go back to Myrtle Beach we will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The carpet in the room was in terrible shape. There was even a section where the carpet was entirely threadbare and missing pile down to the backing. Even with drapes pulled closed, A LOT of light from the parking lot shined into the room so that it seemed like morning all night long. They put us across from the ice machine which sits right in the hallway, not in a room off to the side. Several times through the night we were awoken by people getting ice. Next to the ice machine was the door to the housekeeping area. In the morning, some housekeepers stood outside in the hallway talking loudly and shouting back and forth from the hall to into the laundry room for about 15 minutes so we got up early after a night of almost no sleep. All of this for $189 plus tax. It's one thing to have a horrible experience. It's quite another to have it cost so much. I complained to the front desk when I left and was told, "Management would be informed," but I was offered no compensation.

Room tip: request back side rooms away from ice machine, housekeeping, and lobby.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank greenbacks
Reviewed 5 May 2018

From the welcome as you enter the front door until the final farewell the staff make you feel like family. The manager, Teresa, sets the example by warm, personal attention to all your concerns and can provide excellent suggestions on those special needs (like going to the local Piggly Wiggly Deli for exceptional foods made-in-store). Clean, large room, great breakfast, and more wi-fi than I needed with ocean only half a mile away (an easy walk through residential neighborhood of Surfside Beach). Definitely my new number one place to stay in the Grand Strand!

Room tip: Rooms away from the highway (Business 17) are quieter; unless a motorcycle fan avoid 'bike weeks.'
Date of stay: May 2018