“Amazing”

Ranked #5 of 288 Restaurants in Summerville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a Casual Fine dining Italian Restaurant of 16 years. We offer all freshly made to order entrees, as we do not have steam tables in our restaurant. Chef also offers new specials from Italy every week starting on Wen. We offer 10 Italian crafted beers and an all Italian wine menu with both bottles and by the glass. We are in a quint historic old home with 20 tables total inside, and 20 tables on our new screened in covered patio and our open deck. We were rated 4 stars by the Post & Courier and voted best Italian restaurant in Summerville by readers choice. Our owners wife makes our desserts. (Tiramisu, Cannoli, Spumoni (Gelato), Tartufo (Gelato) & Chocolate Hazelnut Torte).
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had dinner tonight with family including 2 infants under the age of 1. Our waiter, Chris, was absolutely fantastic. Had us laughing every single time he came to the table. It helped that the food tasted just as good as our service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This place is a hidden GEM! It is a small, cozy, comfortable place. (PERFECT for a first date or intimate dinner) and the food is fantastic! The whole team of employees were amazing, especially our excellent waiter Victor. He sure knows that place forwards and backwards. Excellent Service! We had the chicken fettuccine Alfredo and the Pork Chop with lemon butter sauce over linguine. They were both amazing but I have to say the pork chop was definitely my favorite. It is breaded and quick fried and 14 oz! It was HUGE and cooked to perfection!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018

OMG!! We had so much fun here. Everyone was so nice,very professional. The food was awesome! We were there on our first date, so my husband took me back to where we started.it was great!! Our waiter Chris was so amazing!!! We enjoyed every moment. Thank you Chris!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

On a motorcycle trip today, passed this place, and decided to stop for lunch. It’s a lovely small house turned into a restaurant with both screened in porch and outdoor deck seating too. I had eggplant Parmesan and my husband had penne with bolognese sauce. Both were served very hot and were large portions for lunch at $10. Victor waited on us and provided excellent service. The focaccia bread, which they use for their pizza and calzones, was excellent!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Quality of food is fine but the service and the atmosphere don’t make this place worth it for me. Even with a Groupon I find it expensive. Portions are decent but once again not worth money in my mind. It also lacks an ambiance to make it worth the $. But I try to go local whenever I can which is why I give it 3 stars and not less.

Date of visit: May 2017