“One time visit”
Review of Swig&Swine

Swig&Swine
Ranked #2 of 279 Restaurants in Summerville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Service was very good . Ordered fried pork skins and was delicious however the pimento cheese served along side was dry and not tasty. Ordered the beef brisket sandwich - not a good choice - meat was tough,dry and not much flavor. Sauces are served on the side. Sides are average tasting. We didn't finish our meal.

Angel_Pow, Public Relations Manager at Swig&Swine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We take all feedback seriously at Swig & Swine and are always looking for ways to improve our guests' experiences. We are sorry that your meal was not to your liking as we hold ourselves to a high standard of excellence in the preparation of our food. Our Director of Operations, Devin Rizzo, would like to get in contact with you regarding your experience, please feel free to email him at devin@queenstreethospitality.com. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ate lunch and thought the taste and presentation was pretty good. My husband loved the pulled pork. I ordered the "Burnt Ends" which is something I was very excited about since I love brisket. However the sauce they bounce the ends around in was incredibly salty and the more I ate the more my mouth hurt! I did ask if you could ask for them without the sauce, and you can so be sure to stress that. I usually love salt which is why I mention this. We loved the way everything came neatly on a tray instead of crammed inside "baskets", and the sides were great. Loaded potato salad is what I got and we both got slaw which was delicious and comes either mayo or vinegar based. The service was spectacular, all the wait staff covered for every table like their own if the server was momentarily unavailable. I love seeing this as I have been a server and that speaks volumes about everyone's happiness with each other, their bosses and their job. Will go again.

Thank you for stopping in and lunching with us. We are glad to hear your husband loved the pulled pork, but we are sorry to hear about our Burnt Ends being too salty. We take feedback like this very seriously, so we want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad our service was so wonderful, and we hope to have you in again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Well this was a pleasant surprise! At arrival the place was packed and we had to wait to get seated but it was well worth the wait. We ordered the Family Platter and a side of pork rinds for dinner. there was 4 of us and it was more than enough our sides were the potato salad, brisket and beans, and mac and cheese. they served it up with fresh pickles and onions. The sausage and brisket was my favorite but after eating the chicken and smoked turkey it would be hard to choose just 2 meats.
Cant wait to visit again and will definitely be on my list to eat at again.

This is such a joy to read! Thank you for your patience with the wait, we are so glad you feel our Family Platter was worth the wait! It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed everything, and we are so glad you had such a great dining experience with us. We look forward to having you in again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was on a wait, so my buddies and I decided to dine at the bar. We immediately got our drinks, and placed our orders. The food came out fast, and our drinks were never empty. The bar was packed, and they never missed a beat. Great job! I will be back.

Thank you for dining with us at the bar! Our bartenders are great and we will be sure to pass along these kind words. We can't wait to have you in again!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Ordered the Family Platter (minus the extra half chicken) for 3 of us (adults). LOTS of meat and having all the sauces available in squeeze bottles made it a great experiment in barbeque. Chose beans, hash, and corn pudding for sides which were served in large amounts also. Probably not "authentic" enough as true Southern bbq but served our needs nicely.

Thank you for stopping in and for the kind review. Our Family Platter definitely gives you a taste of everything on our menu and we are so glad you enjoyed pairing it with our different sauces. We hope to have you in again.