See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I stopped off at the Days Inn in Summerton SC after driving about 8 hours on my way to southern Georgia. It worked for what I needed, but certainly nothing special. The property seems a little run down and there aren't much of any grounds around the hotel for a walk. I would probably keep going to Santee SC and stay there if I was passing through again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

After driving all day from South Fla we decided to stop because we noticed the billboard for the 49.99. Wasn't a bad room at all, it was clean and had everything we needed. Everything worked and bed was comfortable. It wasn't the prettiest room but it did the job! Couldn't give it a 5 for two reasons, one being that The included breakfast was an absolute joke! Toast and cereal and apples. Nothing else. Also the front desk lady at check in made me feel uncomfortable and awkward because she wasn't the nicest. But overall I would stop in here again for a quick one night visit while driving down 95 again.

Stayed: May 2016
DayInnGM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Summerton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Thank you for staying with us. Hope to see you again when you travel this area.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

The front desk lady was awesome. Friendly and professional. The room was clean and everything worked. Not a first class luxury place but great place for the price.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I'm torn over this hotel. It's not a place that will make you sick, but it is a place that when you get in your room, you'll probably start wondering if you should've just driven the extra 20 miles or so to get to the Hampton up the road. I survived my stay here, but it's just very 2 star I guess that's the best I can say. Just very old and kinda stuffy smelling. If it were me, I'd drive the extra 20 miles. I'll never stay at this location again. Hard to believe Wyndham claims these places.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business