“Casual, fun, delicious seafood!”

The Obstinate Daughter
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2016

This is a fun, beachy place with great food. I had the Octopus and it was outstanding. My dining companions weren't wanting seafood so they ordered pasta dishes. Both of them loved their meals as well. Make sure to make a reservation!!! It's tough to get in here!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

This is a fun, friendly place that is a bit more upscale than your average beach restaurant; however, if you just walk in off the beach for lunch you will be OK to eat here too. The frogmore chowder was a standout - it was absolutely delicious. My wife and I split a bowl of it and I regretted not getting a bowl entirely for myself. They do not have a kids menu, but they'll make a pasta with marinara for them or they could order one of several pizzas. Service was perfect (we sat at the bar as they were crowded and had no immediate tables available). There is very limited parking so be prepared to find some street parking elsewhere and walk - but it's worth it.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Our group of six made reservations a few weeks in advance and when we arrived we were sat immediately. We ordered the Obstinate Flatbread, the Local Lettuce (a little salty) and the Old Danger pizza. The Old Danger was very delicious and I would recommend ordering this! The pizza will serve four, but with the appetizers we ordered it was the perfect amount.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

All of the food was excellent. Lots of local ingredients! Frittata, pizza were wonderful. Polenta sticks - great. Creme brulee for dessert scrumptious. The wait staff were great and were all very knowledgeable of the menu. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This place didn't disappoint any of the 3 times we visited it in ONE week. From craft cocktails to innovative takes on regional fare, OD really was an amazing experience. The flatbreads are amazing, the contemporary seafood dishes were great but I have to mention the house-made pasta dishes. I'm been to restaurants in Little Italy that would have congratulated these guys on their pasta dishes. This maybe one of the best "beach" restaurants I've ever been to. I use the term lightly - this place could hold its own in any context.