“Great variety of well-prepared seafood; fresh and properly seasoned. Excellent service, too.”

Sullivan's Restaurant
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Busy Saturday night but they made us (party of 10) happy with great service and excellent food. The beer was cold, and the seafood was fresh and tasty.

There are newer reviews for Sullivan's Restaurant

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

All of the good that my family ordered was fantastic. The wait during dinner time wasn't bad. The customer service was prompt. I only wished the bar was bigger so I could get one of my favorite mix drinks.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Visiting from an area where seafood isn't particularly notable, my goal was to eat as much as possible! We stopped in to Sullivan's for dinner and it was wonderful! We didn't have a wait, but noticed that they offered a service where you could call and tell them you were on your way and they would add you to the list. Anytime I'm in the area, I have to get the She Crab Soup and their's was the best of the whole trip! The crab salad appetizer was incredibly fresh and delicious as well. Definitely a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Would totally go back!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We made two recent visits because we wanted 1. a casual place for small children 2.Good fresh, mostly local seafood and 3. reasonable pries.. Sullivan's provided all three. While they are known for fried seafood, we found broiled fabulous. The flounder, both plain and stuffed, led the way. The landlubbers found good cuisine, too. Service was very good for our large party of 9 on a Friday night. Children were quickly given crayons to keep them busy. I usually don't give 5 stars to a simple family place, but it did have a certain charm to it. The dinners were all 5 star. Sullivan's has no parking, but a free town lot is less than a block.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We have enjoyed eating at Sullivans for years. The fried seafood is always good. We ordered the broiled trio this time along with a fried seafood platter and the broiled was not very good....we were disappointed. However, the fried seafood was as good as ever!