See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is not Expo Center! Filthy Filthy place. To give perspective now the "Suite" was $69 a night and $45 a night extra for pets. Why did we stay at this true "roach motel"...Hurricane Evac at will never ever again. Oh wait and yes there was a roach.

Beer bottle cap left behind curtains when we checked in...non smoking suite smelled as if it had been smoked in for 50 years......cigarette butts and trash not cleaned up at stair-wells daily.

Continental Breakfast included items bought at the Dollar Store or Walmart (Great Value products)

Choice Hotels should be ashamed to put their name on this dump.

So the last straw....after starinhg at the print in the wallpaper for a while I began to notice what appeared to be blood spatter from ceiling to floor and wiped to the left.
When I went downstairs to show pictures and ask for cleaning: "You can talk to the manager in the morning..." When I talked to the manager in the morning I suggested that something went on in the suite and blank faces stared back at me. So they came to clean it and after I came back there was still some on the crown molding!

Furniture out on the balconies...."We are remodeling.." Just horrific......

Room Tip: We stayed in 249 and 252- gross
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Wagneramye
Reviewed 21 August 2016

The room was dingy. 3 of the lights in the room didn't work for various reasons, one fixture had no bulb or shade. The carpet is soiled. Room a/c barely worked.
Parking is limited, and the walks and climbs to second floor rooms are long. This hotel appears to have many long term residents, with personal bbq grills and room furniture outside rooms in walkways.
I have realistic expectations of a motel of this type, and age. It is possible to have a clean and safe, older motel that is a good value. This isn't one of them.
Spend a little more at area motels, or drive a little further.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

There aren't many words beyond stay far away! One night stay to break up the drive, but I should have stayed on the interstate and took my chances. Very funky smell, dirt everywhere, and less than reputable clientele standing around everywhere!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BillyWoo
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Just needed a place for a short nights stay. The owners were nice. The room was dated and the lobby was cluttered. Everything worked fine. Glad i made reservations cause the place was full. Great price. 1/2 of others around. Next to McDonalds and Waffle House for a quick bite.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We were just too tired to drive any farther and this was near the exit. Despite our late check in, everything was fast, smooth, and friendly. We just need a clean bed indoors and that's what we got. A basic room for a good price. Parking was tight and our equipment truck too up a space and a half.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business