See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2016

This hotel is the pits. I asked for a room for four people, and I was told there was only one room left. It had a king bed and a pull-out sofa and I said that would be fine. After getting in the stifling room, we saw that the pull-out loveseat only slept one, and it was broken. Half of it was on the floor. There was no bedding for it except for a very old blanket with holes in it. A roll-away cot was delivered on request. As for the other bed, there was blood on the pillow and a long, dark hair in the bed. Three adults had to sleep in the bed because there were no other rooms in any neighboring towns. (We had already tried to get other rooms.) The tub/shower had so much mold I at first thought it was black caulk. The entire room left us feeling very dirty. There were three choices for breakfast: cereal (one of the milk jugs was expired), bread, and pre-wrapped muffins. The entire establishment needs a complete overhaul, including the friendliness of the staff. It was a waste of $120.00.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn W
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Will never stay again. Health dept. Should shut down. Charged $10 pet fee and the floor and bed were so nasty I didn't want to let my dog in the room. Only stayed because we were so exhausted we needed to get some rest. Pictures will explain

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lori L
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because of the price and reviews. The rooms were dirty from the start. Hair in the sinks and obvious cleaning issues. Comforters had stains on them and should have been replaced. When we first arrived, many construction workers were hanging outside socializing and made it feel unsafe. They did not cause any issues, but it was uncomfortable with the family.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed 28 April 2016

This is the second night in a row that I stayed here and it is comfortable enough. I booked both knights on using two different sites and the rate I got ended up $0.50 different and considerably lower than the walk-in rate. Places to eat are a close walk and it's just off the interstate. They have a continental breakfast, micro-fridge and flat-screen tv in the room. I found it kinda dated, but clean and the beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Enjoyed my stay a lot. Visited friends in town. Clean room and very comfortable bed. Not sure why people complain because the price was affordable. Good area with tons of options. I will stay here again on next visit.

Date of stay: January 2016