“Yummy!”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Consistently good. The servers are friendly and efficient. The crepes are wonderful for brunch!
The décor is fun and I particularly like the fact that you can sit at the bar or share a table with other people if you choose to.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Don’t miss this wonderful breakfast spot, located in Spartanburg SC‼️ Expect a short wait, but I️t is worth I️t. The French chef came out to greet customers, wearing a beret. Amazing creative breakfasts. I️ had one of the specials, sweet potato soufflé with toasted coconut over a beautiful waffle. My wife enjoyed the Classic Eggs Benedict. Both excellent. The atmosphere is strictly friendly French and a very enjoyable experience. Waitstaff was amazingly competent and friendly, apologizing for the wait and suggesting we sit outside on a pleasant day. We will revisit on every trip to this area, for sure‼️. Don’t miss this spot if you enjoy a creative and delicious breakfast in a very Real European atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We live down the street from Mon Ami's it was okay loved the decor inside gorgeous outside was terrible. Food was okay,service.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Delicious food, so expect a line on Saturday mornings! It didn't take too long to get a table for a dozen of us (I think someone had called ahead). Pleasant atmosphere with unique food offerings with a French influence. No one went away disappointed or hungry! Not dressy but nice. This is a great place to take out of town guests. If I lived in Spartanburg I would go there often. Would love to try more of their dishes.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Nice lunch with son.Much attention by owner and wait staff. GOURMET EXPERIENCE. Excellent food presentation and quality.I'll be back soon.