“Delightful service and great food.”
Review of Mon Amie

Mon Amie
Ranked #2 of 369 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The patio is open for relaxation and enjoying breakfast, brunch or lunch. The service is very friendly and the food is excellent. The price is comparable to other restaurants in the area. The owners take great pride in their customers and their customers food experience. I am watching my weight. With that said Mon Amie's is a very tempting place to enjoy one of their delicious crepes or specials of the day. My husband enjoyed an omlete with potato's, biscuit and coffee. I enjoyed and omlete as well with fresh fruit topped with real cream and coffee. To make my experience better by watching my weight I did taken the delicious cream off fruit (which was hard to do because it is so good) and I gave up my biscuit (which was.also hard to do). My point is you can still go to a place like this and still lose weight and enjoy your meal. We had a wonderful time. Mon Amies also has a new little.gift shop across the parking lot from the restaurant where you can purchase those lovely coffee cups and dishes that they use in the restaurant and other items as well. A perfectly enjoyable.experience all the way around.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Everything is wonderful at Mon Ami. Food, customer service and feeling like you've gone out of town for lunch. I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very good creeps, the service is okay - some of the wait staff are a little rude, be prepared to wait on the weekends and you may have to share a table, even with 4 people in our party we shared a table with 4 others - not okay she got our order wrong.

Little pricey...but the portions are big.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great little place with great food. Be there early or be in line. It is worth the wait! The omelettes are my favorite and the fries are out this world.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We visited Mon Amie on our way to take our son back to college & our second visit was as fantastic as our first. Very authentic crepes. Service is great! We are looking forward to visiting again!