“Love This Location!”

Ranked #79 of 354 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Spartanburg is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best Panera Breads that I have eaten at. I always get my orders to go. Rarely do they mess up anything. Everything I have eaten is fresh and delicious. I have tried most of the menu items. They also have very friendly people working here. They are my favorite for fast food.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We came here for lunch that we were going to take with us. The order taking was fast and even though we forgot to tell them to package it to go they did accommodate us. The food and drink were very good.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Strawberry Chicken Salad, prompt service, First time here, I'd come back again, lobby could have been a little cleaner esp during slowdown.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

This is a great, if small Panera, location! It is across parking lot from a movie theater, making it a great drop-off spot for teens going to a movie and wanting an inexpensive bite to eat, before or after. The teenage & college age employees are friendly. The older supervisors are a familiar face. However, Mr. Manager, the devil is in the details. The ladies' restroom fixtures (trash cans, stall trash receptacles) are in need of a deep cleaning. Toilet seats are loose. Clearly, the manager is a man and has never visited the ladies' room. Also, the manager needs to get the bagel-making and coffee making schedule under control. They seem to be out of coffee at the worst times - Sunday right as churches are letting out. Same with bagels - they are out of the popular bagels by 10 am on Sunday. When there is a lull on a weekend morning, they should be refilling the coffee and filling the half and half. Also, the staffing on weekend mornings - go ahead and overstaff for weekend mornings because someone is not going to show up for work, and these are your busiest times. If you are overstaffed, put people out wiping tables and helping the elderly or families with babies get their food to the table. The extra expense will pay off in happy - and return - customers.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Very clean, workers very friendly & helpful. Had an area that my niece & I could eat outside so we really enjoyed that.