“We went after church for lunch and have gone for dinner, as well.”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #32 of 125 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 January 2017

The food was delicious. The atmosphere was wonderful. Waiter was very attentive. They are quite crowded, but usually the wait is not very long.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Food is consistent and no surprises. They have new management and have fixed a lot of issues that had plagued them. We are once again regulars. Ask for a table that Jorge is working. Great guy.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Very nice service and the staff was quite attentive. I had the open face prime rib sandwich and it was was excellent! I like O'Charley's (there's not one where we live) and always like finding one during our travels.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Should have noticed the "kids eat free ". I am too old to sit around 8 or more crying screaming children. Food and service was excellent. Atmosphere bad. I would like the restaurant to have an adults only section. Carry out is the option next time.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I am normally not a frequent visitor to chain restaurants, as I prefer finding local joints. This O'Charleys is a really good one, though, and their French Dip sandwich is outstanding. Their burgers are also top notch, if they are not super busy and they are cooked correctly. The service on our last visit was excellent. They have a nice varied menu so everyone can find something they like. Overall, very good for a chain.
I would recommend.