“Great”

Add it.
Five Forks Pizza Hut
Ranked #89 of 125 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I realize there are so many options for Pizza nowadays. Buy every once in a while, we like to go to Pizza Hut. And our kids love it :)
We had great service from Eddie a few days ago. He remembered my husband and kids when they visited a few weeks back. The breadsticks were fresh and wonderful and so was the pizza. Eddie even thanked my husband for coming back.
It kind of breaks my heart knowing that Pizza Hut was THE place to go when my husband and I️ were kids (we are both from small towns ). Book It! anyone? Now the Pizza huts are ghost restaurants.
We had a great experience at this Pizza Hut. Will return :)

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We love this Pizza Hut. The staff id friendly and the pizza is spot on! We eat here at least once a month or more!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Tried to get a quick dinner to go. Ordered 2 medium pizzas. One supreme one pepperoni. The manager told me the supreme had to come with no mushrooms because they were out. Then I asked for parmashon cheese and was told they were out of it too. Why would a national chain run out of ingredients? The pizza had no taste. It was the most bland pizza I ever tasted. PLEASE AVOID this place.

1  Thank Homeschool D
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Went here with my 9 year old son and waited for several minutes to get pizza at their buffet station (12:30 pm). The pizza's had plain flavoring...not your typical Pizza Hut taste! My son wanted a cheese pizza and it took them 20 mins to make one! There were probably only 9 customers in there so they weren't that busy at all. I felt bad for my son as he waited and watch others eat before cheese pizza were available! Our server was unattentive...I had to get up and fill my own drink. She brought our check before we could even get anything to eat and by that time, I had already finished my drink. You would think she would noticed that my cup is empty. Nope! It's too bad that this place has gone down a lot considering it is located at a prime location with great neighborhoods.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

As we pulled into the parking lot a Pizza Hut employee crossed the parking lot in front of us and placed perhaps 25 pizzas in a delivery truck. We would find out later that the order was for seventy pizza's. We pulled into the drive through lane and after waiting fifteen minutes behind the one car at the window backed out and went inside.

Here we found a bunch of mad customers waiting for both takeout and dine in orders. Another fifteen minutes passed with nothing leaving the kitchen. Finally after waiting 40 minutes at the restaurant our pizza was delivered just one hour and five minutes after we ordered it and were told it would be ready in 30 minutes.

The pizzas were not worth the wait and not as good as the typical Pizza Hut pizza.