“Terrible Pizza & Service - Avoid This Place!”

Tony's Pizza and Subs
Ranked #75 of 125 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Terrible pizza. I mistakenly went there with my wife looking for Tony's New York Style Pizzeria on Orchard Park Dr. in Greenville. I made an error when using Google for the directions which led us to this sub-par pizza spot. The place was empty - that should have been the first sign. We ordered the "cheesy bread" which was basically a plain pizza and a medium meat lovers pizza. Both the appetizer and the pizza were embarrassing and disgraceful when categorized as Italian food. My wife and I would have been better off buying a frozen pizza from the grocery store - it was that bad. Our waitress was nice - the only ray of hope we had through the dining experience until she made us go up to the counter to pay the check to settle up which was really odd considering we were eating in their dining room and had been serviced by waitstaff through the earlier portion of the meal. Greenville is a great food city, avoid this place at all costs. No doubt, you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Greeted warmly and immediately attended to. Pizza had good crust and good ingredients. Salads were good sized for the price (comes with a pickle which was odd to me but who doesn't love a pickle spear). Would definitely try this again when passing through

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Bought 2 pizzas. My kids and I both enjoyed it. The cheese sticks were good also. The crust was original. I'll eat here again.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

My wife and I got a large Pizza as well as a stromboli. The stromboli was extremely delicious, though the pizza was pretty good, it was greasy and we had to wait almost 2 hours after ordering issues and we were simply asked if we still wanted it.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Their pizza is very good - and they offer A HUGE PIZZA!
We get them since they are close to the house - but also because they are good! I love their crust. The inside is nice to eat in as well too.