“Great”
Review of Zamorah's

Zamorah's
Ranked #40 of 127 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: The BEST "Food for the Soul " we have ever had! The fried chicken was hot, crisp, moist and beyond delicious. I had the cornbread, homemade, moist and wonderful. The mashed potatoes and gravy were as good as my mother ever made. My husband had the meatloaf with a side of mac and cheese and cabbage. We almost argued over his mac and cheese-it was so rich, creamy, and cheesy I wanted to eat all of it! The meatloaf was moist, tender, and full of flavor. Service was excellent and the cake we had for dessert was divine! This is a MUST stop for lunch and was locally rated "the best meat and 3 sides in the Upstate" and we believe it! This place will be a favorite of ours!
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Meat and three best in town. Free cake was really good. Love that they feed the homeless if they come in. Nice homey southern feel.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is a 'meat and three' restaurant but has very good food, home cooked by Ms. Zamorah. She is so nice, the service is excellent and you cannot beat the price. Good southern food!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Today was our first visit to Zamorah's. It is a great place to go for lunch. We will definitely go back. Zamorah has a family atmosphere. The food was good and hot. I had the cube steak, pinto beans, mashed potatoes and cornbread, and I would order it again. They also included lemon cake which was delicious. My husband had the baked chicken, green beans and slaw. He is picky about his slaw, and he loved it. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Houston we would try a local place for,lunch. Us, it's local,alright. No atmosphere. Service was ok. Menu is a board with no prices. I would say it's just a place with food. Nothing more. Won't be returning.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We wanted to try something different for MLK, Jr Day so I found Zamorah's on TripAdvisor. The food was very good. Most fried, but that's how we like in the South. Veggies were fresh cooked. My wife's a potato salad junkie and she gave their "2 thumbs up". Fried chicken tasted like it was cooked in cast iron skillet, forgot to ask. Wife likes her pork chop fat crispy and it was not. Good service, business slow. Everybody in resturant discussed football (Dallas, Clemson). Overall, very good. I'd like to try again on a busier day - I think it would be better.