“Just good food”
Review of Zamorah's

Zamorah's
Ranked #40 of 127 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: The BEST "Food for the Soul " we have ever had! The fried chicken was hot, crisp, moist and beyond delicious. I had the cornbread, homemade, moist and wonderful. The mashed potatoes and gravy were as good as my mother ever made. My husband had the meatloaf with a side of mac and cheese and cabbage. We almost argued over his mac and cheese-it was so rich, creamy, and cheesy I wanted to eat all of it! The meatloaf was moist, tender, and full of flavor. Service was excellent and the cake we had for dessert was divine! This is a MUST stop for lunch and was locally rated "the best meat and 3 sides in the Upstate" and we believe it! This place will be a favorite of ours!
Reviewed 15 December 2016

We decided to visit this place after reading the reviews and we were not disappointed. The atmosphere there is cozy and quiet. The food is delicious and they serve portions that are ample. The fact that they serve homeless people is a great gestor. They have a variety of different meats and veggies to choose from and it changes daily. They do not have a menu to hand you but a chalk board that they write the menu on and they bring it to your table and let you decide what you are in the mood for that day. I too was surprised that they are not more busier then usual. I have told several co workers about this place and they all agreed that it served great food. The only negative thing I can say is that the fried chicken was a little too done for my taste, almost burnt but everything else is great.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Fried chicken is made to order so you will wait a few minutes. If they have fried green tomatoes then order them! They are the best I've ever put in my mouth!
The trick to getting a great meal here is knowing what to order. This is a typical meat and three but some things are only so-so. If you aren't southern then you probably won't like the meat loaf. Southern cooks put a lot of sugar in the glaze and I don't care for sweet food. Servings are small but you will leave with a full belly.
My rating reflects a 4 for the fried chicken and fried green tomatoes. Everything else I would give a 3.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The people that waited on us were very friendly. The food is about as good as it gets. I highly recommend zamorah's.

Thank A.j. W
Reviewed 19 September 2016

God is blessing this place. They reach out to the homeless.The food is so good. If you're ever in town. Please visit Zamorah's.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Home cooking at its best. So much food for the price is such a value.very charming wait staff and offer homeless people meals.