All reviewslocal points of interestindoor poolusb outletscurved shower rodsofa sleeperflat screen televisionyogurtfree hot breakfastmicrowave and mini fridgethe breakfast areathe king size bedboiled eggsroom was largefree wireless high speed internetwould recommend this hotel to anyonechoice hotelsstay there again
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This Comfort Suites is clean, comfortable, has a pool, and you cannot beat it for the price. Rooms have all the amenities you need -- refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and a very comfortable bed. In addition to the inside pool, there is a well equipped exercise room. If you're traveling on a budget, this is the best place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Fully-satisfactory stay and good value for the quality and location of this facility. Everything is quite new and this adds to the comfort level. The breakfast is well-done and also good value. One word of note: The web shows this as a pet-friendly facility, but it is not.

Room Tip: lower floor is very convenient to the lobby.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Let me just say that the 1st room had not one, but two black widow spiders.
My kids and I were in town for a sporting event. As my daughter was sitting on the bed, she was attacked by a beetle. So I killed it. After that I said, "Well at least it wasn't a spider." Then i looked up and what do you know. There was a spider in the wall (webs and all). Next I began looking around, and there was another one in the adjacent corner.

I called the front desk, and they gave me another room. I showed them pictures, and brought the dead beetle to the front desk. Two days later while down in the breakfast area a saw another spider running towards me. I killed it, and let the clerk know. He seemed disinterested, and just replied, "OK, I will let them know." Really!!!

NEVER EVER AGAIN!
HORRIBLE!!

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel, unless you love bugs
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My family stayed at this hotel on the way to Asheville and were very pleased. Rooms clean and spacious and breakfast very good. I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in this area. Access from the highway was very easy and the staff were all very helpful and pleasant.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Upon arrival, there was delicious lemonade for the thirsty travelers. The room
is very comfortable with the AC just right. There are so many restaurants in the
area, you will have a hard time selecting one.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple