All reviewslocal points of interestindoor poolusb outletscurved shower rodsofa sleeperflat screen televisionyogurtfree hot breakfastmicrowave and mini fridgethe breakfast areathe king size bedboiled eggsroom was largefree wireless high speed internetwould recommend this hotel to anyonechoice hotelsstay there again
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The parking was easy and close. The checkin process was streamlined. The lobby was clean. Our room was a good size and it was clean. Nice sized bathroom. The front desk folks were knowledgeable and responsive. It seems like they take pride in being clean and well managed. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Lately I have been iffy about staying at a Choice Hotel as I have had many issues at even the better brands like Comfort and Clarion, but this Comfort Suites is a gem. The hotel was clean, well appointed, and staff were great.

Our small suite was spacious, comfortable and clean. Free hot breakfast was very good with a good variety. Very nice workout room and indoor pool, although pool could have been a bit warmer for an indoor pool during the winter season.

Convenient on-off location just off I-385 in Simpsonville just south of Greenville. Rates must less that downtown Greenville and the Haywood Mall area with plenty of restaurants just down the frontage road. If you are in the area, worth the stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We were assigned room 311. It's on the side closest to the highway. It's a very busy Saturday night and road traffic is deafening. The couple with the small child running non-stop above us is just as loud. Staff addressed it, however the passive-aggressive guests maintained their marathon until after 11:30.
I walked over some VERY LARGE toenails that had been clipped at the end of the bed (yes, I cringe at other people's toenails) so I graciously grabbed some tissue and picked them up.
The room is large and right next to the elevator. I personally am a light sleeper so this was a problem. The tub/shower combo leaked in the floor but was easily wiped up with a towel. The sheets were clean, but there was some hair probably left from the dryer. It was ok for an overnight stop, but I wouldn't stay here again when there are options close by.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This property is very nice. Good breakfast. Comfortable room.
Try to get a room away from the traffic. Bad in the AM.
Book directly with Comfort. I used Booking.com and it turned out to be $30 higher.
Bed not made when we checked in.

Room Tip: Away from traffic. It is loud early am.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mps66
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Clean, Cleaner and the Cleanest!

The lobby / reception area was very well kept and orderly. We arrived at 11:30 pm and went immediately to our room, 314. The elevators worked swiftly. We were met with peaceful tranquility and our room provided relaxation on the soft welcoming beds. I was concerned that our room would not have ample sets of bath towels but I was pleasantly surprised that four complete sets were there for us to use. We did require additional bedding/blankets for our sofa sleeper. I called down and the check in clerk had them available in three minutes for pickup. Awesome Job! In the morning at 8am, my family of four was able to take very warm showers without feeling cold water.

The MAIN reason I booked this hotel was the "Warm & Cold" Breakfast bar....well, it did not let me down. I have two sons that can eat like four so I knew I needed to have them stuffed for our upcoming daily activities.
To warm us up we had choices of: Potatoes, Scrambled Eggs, Link Sausage, made to order Waffles, Oatmeal, Grits, and more! Our cold breakfast consisted of: Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes and Cheerios cereals, Hard Boiled Eggs, Chobani Yogurts (4 varieties), Muffins, Bagels, English Muffins, and Fresh Fruit (Bananas and Oranges). They served Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Coffee, Teas, and 2% and Skim Milk. Again, this Breakfast Bar WILL NOT disappoint!!!

Check out was a breeze and the staff were very personable and welcoming. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. We will definitely return when we visit family in May.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family