All reviews conference room front desk staff clean rooms breakfast staff breakfast area recommend this hotel wonderful stay business trip staying at this hotel staff was friendly home away from home restaurants and shopping business center we've stayed would stay here again complimentary breakfast easy access
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My stay was fair, it could have been better. The staff was excellent and they were very accommodating to my needs. I would probably stay at this location again in the future. I love the Hilton brand therefore, I know that any problems will be corrected immediately.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele C, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey . I'm deeply saddened that your stay was subpar . I'm trusting that you have informed us of the opportunities that we could make things better from your past stay . Our goal is to make you happy and enjoy your stays with the Hampton . We appreciate your feedback and looking forward to serving you again in the future . You're Hampton Family

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The hotel is well run and clean. As a business traveler, it didn't take long for most of the staff to recognize me and greet me by name regardless of checking in or passing through the lobby. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey . Making you happy makes us happy . I'm glad you were happy with your stay . We appreciate you choosing our location . Have a Wonderful Day . You're Hampton Family.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Older property, carpet on 2nd floor hall had odor. I had a good size room with all the expected amenities. One night housekeeping did not replenish the in room coffee, loss of a point for that. Above average hot breakfast in morning, coffee to go was good, plus one point for that. Located near highway, restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Michele C, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for filling out our survey . I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations with your past stay . We are in the beginning stages of a remodel . Housekeeping will promptly look into your past issues . We are confident that futures stays with us will be better . Be Safe. You're Hampton Family

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during Thanksgiving week. Great location close to all kinds of shopping and restaurants. Hotel personnel were friendly and helpful and eager to assist. Room was spacious and functional. Breakfast was just ok. I really like this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Michele C, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for filling out our survey . We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn during the Holidays . Making you happy makes us happy . Our breakfast is a Hampton standard with daily rotation . Thanks again for you loyalty to our property . Be safe . You're Hampton Family

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Excellent property. Staff is top notch. Quality -vs- value is 5 star. Rooms are a excellent. I Would highly recommend this property to friends and family as well as coworkers. Convenience to restruarants is just one more bonus!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business