Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Very Good 4/5
Deluxe Inn(Mauldin)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewssimpsonville arealarge parking lotgreat hotelbagelsupgraded to a suitethe breakfast areastaff was friendlyrestaurants in the areathree nightsfitness roomfamily reunionan overnight staynext morningcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedclean roomswalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. It was clean very stylish. Bathroom was great. It was easy to get to from the highway. Lots of eating and shopping options close by. Outdoor pool was nice. Neighborhood was good also.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Mark,

I thank you for taking time to give us a very positive feedback, with a 5 star rating, on your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad you found the location of our newly modeled facility, conveniently placed close to the highway and with many shopping and eating outlets close bye. I am delighted with you found the room stylish and clean liked the outdoor pool. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience. I do hope you also had the opportunity to utilize the various facilities and amenities provided in all our rooms.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very clean with courteous, helpful staff. Good breakfast with a lot of choices, including fresh fruit. Beds were comfortable. Ample parking in a well lite lot. Conveniently located to several eateries and stores, including a drug store on the corner. Try the fresh ice cream shop next door! I have family that just moved to this area and I will definitely stay here in the future when visiting.

Room Tip: We stayed on 2nd floor right by the elevator and didn't hear a thing. Rooms seem to be very well insulated.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Mary,

I thank you for a very positive feedback and 5 star rating on your recent stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville hotel, conveniently located to places of your choice. We are glad you had an enjoyable time in our clean and tidy rooms, helpful staff and enjoyable breakfast. We are committed to provide an excellent hotel experience for each one of our guests. I do hope you also had the opportunity to utilize the various facilities and amenities provided to all our valued guests.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed at this property for one night while visiting Greenville. It is nicer than the average Fairfield Inn, and is a good deal for the price. Our room was clean, and exactly as advertised. The only negative part of our stay was the fire alarm went off around 9am and we had to evacuate the hotel in the freezing cold. We were told it went off due to someone burning their breakfast downstairs.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Julie,

I thank you for choosing to spend the night at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville hotel and we are glad you found the room clean. I also hope you liked the services of our kind and helpful staff and had the opportunity to utilize the various facilities and amenities provided to all our valued guests. We are committed to provide an excellent hotel experience for each one of our guests.

I regret and personally apologize for the inconvenience and caused due to the uncommon triggering of the fire alarm. I hop the remainder of your stay was enjoyable and relaxing.

Thanks once again for your comments and look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Very smooth check-in and super friendly staff at reception desk. Nice clean rooms and comfortable bed. The breakfast the next morning was a added bonus. Overall very Pleasant stay. Would recommend to others in my family for our family reunion hotel. Hope to visit next year and find same clean accommodations.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear April,

I thank you for taking time to give us a very positive feedback on your recent stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville hotel and we are delighted to learn you had an overall pleasant stay. We are happy you liked our smooth check-in procedure, found the rooms nice and clean with comfortable beds and enjoyed the breakfast. We are committed to providing an excellent hotel experience for each one of our guests. I do hope you also had the opportunity to utilize the various facilities and amenities provided to all our valued guests.

Thanks once again for the 5 star rating and look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My only daughter just turned 10. I wanted a comfortable place to go and pamper her. This was perfect! Jade was friendly w/o being overly so. Clean rooms, a shiny tub, good breakfast. Obviously a new hotel! I loved it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear valued guest,

I thank you for choosing our Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville hotel to pamper your only daughter and we are very delighted with your positive and 5 starred rating on your stay with us. We are glad you found our hotel perfect and like our clean rooms, with a shiny tub, enjoyable breakfast and the good services of our efficient staff. We are committed to providing an excellent hotel experience for each one of our guests.