“Great Lunch Spot!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Always great home cooked meals, delicious biscuits, and fair prices. Their service is always good, and their gift shop is phenomenal! We typically get pancakes with warm maple syrup for the kids and the chicken and dumplings and/or meatloaf for us. It is awesome that multiple sides come with each meal, I do wish they'd change them up a bit. Love a quick lunch here during the work day!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I both ordered pancakes. My wife's was totally burnt and mine were flat like they had been sitting under a heat lamp. The waitress never came back to check on us. We had to flag down another waiter to go in the back and get our waitress to take the food away. No one ever asked if we were satisfied...not the waitress, not the cashier......and we were not!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Typical Cracker Barrel food. Same store in front of restaurant with your rocking chairs out front.

I enjoy their food, but it's definitely not my husband's favorite. He says my cooking is better. We don't go here often, but everyone once in a while, if we're nearby, we'll stop in for either breakfast or dinner. We both enjoy their chicken and dumplings and will usually get that. Now, their grits. Not that good and are usually very runny. Not sure why a breakfast place can't get the grits quite right. Different everytime we've stopped at one.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

There was a Cracker Barrel near my hotel and I couldn't pass up a chance to dine there. I was planning to order my usual but the waitress told me how the daily special was her favorite and went on to describe it. So I decided to go with that as I can get my french toast all the time.

Service was really good here so I highly recommend this Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My wife and I have visited this restaurant several times and each visit is pretty much the same for me, bland. I just don't see what the big deal is. The food kinda reminds me of the same thing, no matter what I order. I really don't want to go back. The wait staff is okay at the best.