“PISS POOR AT BEST !!!!! STAY AWAY !!!!”

Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe
Ranked #29 of 102 Restaurants in Seneca
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Went Saturday night only about 5 tables in the place. We waited 45 minutes for our plates. Food showed up and mine was completely wrong and my wifes adult plate looked like a small kids plate. a joke for the wasted time and the manager was sorry but said the owner wouldn't let her make the changes needed to make it better.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have eaten w/ family members @Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe , usually for lunch, and sometimes for dinner and I have not been disappointed. The menu is extensive with numerous sandwich choices, entrees and salads. The portions are just right and the food is excellent. Today was a rainy perfect for a Patty melt on Rye w/ NO mayo & cup of Black Bean Sausage soup. I recommend this place for lunch or dinner and will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Small hole in the wall restaurant. Food is good. The menu is so big you could have something different each day of the year. Go here for variety.

1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Our waitress helped me pick my meal, and she was right on. Unfortunately the man who made fudge retired, but you can still enjoy ice cream.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here, usually for lunch, and sometimes for dinner and I have not been disappointed. The menu is extensive with numerous sandwich choices, entrees and salads. The portions are just right and the food is good. Next door which you can enter through the restaurant is a nice ice cream parlor. I recommend this for lunch or dinner and will definitely be coming back.

Been to Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe? Share your experiences!