“Lovely home on golf course.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Plathitud...
“Lovely home on golf course.”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My family enjoyed this rental. The unit was nicely decorated & appointed. We didn't find it to be in walking distance of the beach as advertised. With 4 children & beach gear that would not have been feasible. There were some minor glitches that I reported which I hope will get addressed: 1. The glassed in porch does not cool well & the ceiling fan worked only intermittently. We wanted to use it with the pull out couch in there as a 3rd bedroom, but unless the sliders on both ends of the room were left open it was stiflingly hot. On the 2nd day, the ice maker jammed & stopped producing ice. The dryer lint trap has sharp edges that caught 3 of my camisoles & tore the straps off. I'd never observed this phenomenon before. I thought the high end cable service was a nice touch but because the televisions in the bedroom are so outdated, most channels do not appear. Overall the unit is nice, and I think tightening up these issues would go a long way to make it a more desirable rental.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
U5029CVju...
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

What a wonderful place!! Apparent upgrades throughout and well maintained! Loved the sweet beach decor. Tucked away with complex having it's own pool was a great asset. While the younger ones went off fishing and beaching, I enjoyed the quiet and privacy of the pool for sunning and reading. The kitchen was also a bonus as it was stocked with all of the pots, pans and dishes you need to cook great meals. Overall we had a superb time and will definitely stay here again. I would have liked to bring our dog, but understand that the owners can't know all of the pets and how they behave. We also like to grill what we catch and have large meals so a larger grill out back would have been nice Thank you owners for a memorable family vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing