Knights Inn St George(Saint George)
USD 59
USD 50
Peach Tree Inn(Saint George)
USD 65
USD 63
Elite Inn(Saint George)
USD 66
USD 61
Days Inn St George(Saint George)
USD 62
USD 64
Sleep Inn(Walterboro)
USD 62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 69/night.

USD 52
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017

HORRIBLE!! We also evacuated from Hurricane Irma. The lady at the front desk was very nice. However, the room was horrible. We left after 10 minutes. It was frustrating after driving 7 hours to have to try and find a hotel at midnight when everything was booked. They still charged us for the room since we removed the corners of the bedding to check for bed bugs. $108 for one night!

Room had a terrible smell. We plugged the AC in and it made it worse. There were no bedbugs, but the blankets on the bed were bad. Mold on the lampshade. Cracked and peeling toilet seat. Stains on bathroom door and wall. Bathroom mirror not cleaned. Broken and stained chairs.

Please don't stay here. It really is a dump!! I couldn't use enough hand sanitizer after we left. Once we found a decent hotel we all took showers. It was really gross. Neither one of my kids would sit anywhere in the room!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed here Aug 20-21 for the eclipse. Staff was ok, but the room was outdated and not sufficiently maintained. Rug was moldy and the smell was rank. Towels are so cheap and flimsy. Toilet was difficult to flush. Had to hold the handle down for an eternity. Internet was almost dial-up quality - very slow. Chain lock on the door was busted. Television was of poor quality and very grainy. In the morning four trash bags were by the curb 4 doors down and rotting in the hot summer sun- the stench was horrific. Management did remove it after I called. The breakfast area is a joke. Very cramped. This place barely qualifies as a minimum security prison cell.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank StoneyJ
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Save money and go somewhere else. Rooms had bad odors, mildew and cigarette smoke. Holes in walls, just generally run down and never updated.i don't understand why owner lets place just rot away. Will never use again. Be warned

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank matt k
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very helpful when our car had a dead battery. the owner went our of his way to get us on the road again by finding booster cables and bringing his own car over to get us started again. He also brought some bread for breakfast when I asked if regular bread was available.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaushik P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Reviewed 3 January 2017

An easy off the highway spot to rest, after a 13 hour drive. I showered and found hairs in the shower, then pulled covers down on bed and found torn sheets and more hair. The carpeting looked new, and the chairs were visibly soiled. I put my clothes back on and went to the front desk to ask for clean sheets, I did not mind changing them myself. We were both very tired. The elderly front desk employee explained to me that they have not had complaints since hiring new people to clean. She offered three times to change my sheets, I declined. While she was explaining that there were no other complaints, another family entered the lobby. They heard her telling me why my room should have been clean. She never apologized for the dirty room, but seemed offended that I wanted clean sheets. She exited the desk area to get my sheets. This family asked my honest opinion about my room, asking if I would stay there again. Of course, my answer was no. I did not know it, but the worst was yet to come. I was given my sheets, and she said she thought they might loose those customers. While changing my bedding, a loud knocking/banging came from our door. It was the elderly lady from the front desk, offering to change my sheets for the fourth time. Then she came inside of our room and started yelling at me because I had sent those people away in the lobby. She screamed, "We got you on video tape, I heard everything!" She was furious and confrontational. It is simply creepy that she claimed that they "got me" on video. I wondered where else they may have video. I told her to leave my room. I was very upset by this, and considered leaving because she scared me. Unfortunately, we had a glass of wine upon arrival. We never drive after having any alcohol and did not want to drive under the circumstances. We would have gone somewhere else, if we could have. I had nightmares about this Econolodge. I was truly afraid that she would return to my room. I wish I had a video of her behavior in room 209, she would likely not have a job. A miserable end to the Christmas holiday, thanks to this Econolodge.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple