All reviews room was clean waffles dairy queen gas station continental breakfast an overnight stay off the highway non smoking next morning great place to stay housekeeping staff one night stay easy access desk clerk south carolina nila motel
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This is a family friendly hotel nice staff and comfortable clean room and beds. If your on the road and need a break stop at peach tree inn st George SC for a good night rest. They have a friendly staff and will help you all your needs and are pet friendly. Mila gives you great customer service.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel. Stopped here on the way to Fl. The last several years. Friendly staff and its not noisy at night like A lot of other hotels. Never had a problem with reservations or checking out. A good breakfast and wifi.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Stayed here from 02-03Jan. The room was neat and comfortable and we were offered a decent Complimentary breakfast. Managed lunch and dinner at the Wendy's, Subway and Dairy Queen which were just adjacent and opposite the hotel at walking distances. Highly recommended for travellers hitting I-95. Also, Just 04miles from the point where I-26 intersects with I-95.
Berry J Vethakkan

Room tip: Front side rooms facing the interstate are sunny
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Chose this hotel because of the price. Definitely reasonable and clean. Good for just a one night stay. Breakfast was stale donuts--husband thought they were hard enough to be sitting there a week. Staff not friendly. Had to go down an exit to find food. Wendys across street closed for remodeling. Bed needed more pillows. BUT after day of driving it was ok.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We just drove past the Peach Tree in St. George and we were reminded of the atrocious night we stayed there in March 2017. The beds were stained and aged. The rugs were so old and dirty I had my dog sleep in the bed.The bathroom was horrid-filthy with a hole in the wall where the toilet paper holder once was. Management offered NO help to switch rooms or clean-probably all the rooms are disgusting. The room was so gross that I slept in my clothes in the event that I had to sleep in the car. I even left a light on for roach/bug prevention. WORST NIGHT EVER!!

Date of stay: March 2017